Nha Trang Surf – Surfing Course for Beginners
General information about the Surfing Course
Let your surfing experience begin.
Our Surfing Course for Beginners is suitable for everyone: those who have never surfed before, those with some surfing experience, or those who haven’t surfed in a long time.
- The course prices are as follows:
- $70 per person for a group of 4-6 people.
- $80 per person for a group of 2-3 people.
- $90 per individual (1-on-1).
+84 94 44 510 79 (WhatsApp/Zalo / Kakaotalk: nhatrangsurf)
Time and Departure from Nha Trang
All surfing courses last 2.5 hours. Including travel time from downtown Nha Trang, you should allocate about 4 hours to join our surfing course. Surfing courses are organized at the optimal times each day based on tidal and wind forecasts. Every day, our instructors will select the best time and tide for the best surfing conditions and inform all surfing students and rental customers the day before.
Content of the Surfing Course
For those who have never surfed before, our 2.5-hour lesson plan includes:
- 35 minutes of beginner surfing theory.
- 40 minutes of first-time surfing under the guidance of instructors, followed by a 10-minute break.
- Next is the second surfing session for 40 minutes.
- After the instructor completes the theoretical part, students will have 60 minutes for independent surfing without instructor assistance. This helps reinforce what students have learned in the previous class.
Facilities at the Surf Station
The following amenities are available at our surf station:
- Surfing equipment.
- Shower with a rainfall showerhead.
- Changing room.
- Locker for personal belongings.
- Resting area with loungers and shade.
Items Students Should Bring
Here is a suggested list of things you may want to bring for your comfort:
- Dry clothes for changing.
- Swim goggles (if needed).
- Swimwear/board shorts.
- Basic personal hygiene items (optional).
- Water and light snacks (optional).
Preparing for the Class
- Wear comfortable attire.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Remove all jewelry, glasses/sunglasses before entering the water.
- Please wear contact lenses if necessary.